The Lawyers to Call for Challenging Cases
At the Michael P. Ring & Associates law firm in Santa Barbara, California, our attorneys have a nationwide reputation for hard work and results in tough cases spanning a wide range of litigation.
The practice areas described here will introduce you to our capabilities and experience. If you have any questions about whether we can handle your particular legal matter, please call.
Contact us to discuss your legal needs. 805-564-2333 or 800-941-7464 (941-RING).
- Personal injury : Our personal injury lawyers will take on any opponent, no matter how large, to help our clients recover damages for car, truck or motorcycle accidents, premises liability accidents, defective products and wrongful death.
- Employment law : We can represent either workers or employers in cases involving wrongful termination, wage and hour disputes, sexual harassment, whistleblower cases, discrimination and employment contracts.
- Business law : Handling business litigation, contracts, creditor rights and business formation requires a lawyer who has an awareness of the impact that litigation and transactions have on your business.
- Securities law : For more than 40 years, attorney Michael P. Ring has worked nationwide on issues involving securities law. His clients have included brokerages, brokers and their customers.
- Real estate : Because of the volatility of real estate values, financing and contracts, we work with clients to prepare transactions, negotiate agreements and litigate disputes.
- Construction law : Our attorneys represent homeowners and developers in construction disputes, construction defect litigation, breach of contract and mechanic’s liens. We also handle construction-related personal injury cases.
- Elder abuse : When senior citizens suffer financial harm, we will fight for them against those who have ripped them off — a nursing home, an investment company or any other organization or individual.
If you need a hardworking, effective law firm with more than 40 years of experience, including significant litigation experience, call the Michael P. Ring & Associates law firm.