Mediation Across A Broad Spectrum Of Legal Conflicts
Any legal dispute can be mediated. Truly any dispute. Of course, the process will go smoother if your mediator is familiar with the area(s) of law involved.
I bring more than 40 years of experience as a litigator and negotiator to my practice in private mediation. I have handled highly litigated and cutting-edge matters in many different fields. This enables the parties to jump right in rather than having to first educate your mediator about the subject matter.
Areas Of Focus In Civil Mediation
My background in litigation and mediation includes – but is not limited to – the following types of conflicts
- Personal injury lawsuits
- Employment law (discrimination, retaliation, harassment, wage and hour)
- Securities fraud and misrepresentation
- Real estate transactions, including misrepresentations, disclosures and other sales/purchase difficulties
- Issues between and against real estate professionals, including broker misconduct
- Property disputes, including neighbor disputes, trespass and harassment
- Commercial lease disputes, including lease violations and non-renewals
- Construction law and construction defects
- Breach of contract
- Business litigation
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
- Trade secrets and intellectual property
- Probate and trust litigation
- Bankruptcy creditor disputes
NOTE: Family law and workers’ compensation are two areas of mediation I do not engage in.
Ask About My Experience In A Conflict Like Yours
I have likely litigated or mediated a similar dispute. I am familiar with the legal issues, the process and industry jargon, the common sticking points and how to find a way forward. To discuss my mediation services, call me at 805-564-2333 or contact me online.